Puskás Ferenc National StadiumPrecast Grandstand Elements
Project Name: Puskás Ferenc National Stadium
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Application: Precast – Grandstand elements
Owner: State Hungary
Contractor: ZÁÉV and Magyar Építők
Project Details and Description:
For the construction of the stadium, which can hold up to 68,000 spectators, prefabricated concrete parts used for the construction of the grandstand. These elements reinforced with prestressed steel and macrofibres.
- Durability of Concrix and thus longer lifetime/less maintenance
- Lower cost for reinforcement (replacement of steel)
- Shorter construction time (less installation time for steel)
- Protection of the edges during transportation, because of 3-dimensional reinforcement
- LCA certified macro fibre, less CO2 consumption
Author: Robert Bader firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in Touch
We are always looking for new exciting projects and collaborations.